SADIE QUINN BAKER ~A Video by ELHAS

Sadie Quinn Baker from Every Life Has A Story

Becky & Zak lost their first born child, Sadie Quinn, on July 10th, 2010 due to pre-eclampsia & HELLP syndrome at 24 weeks pregnant.


Hummingbirds remind me of my Sadie~tiny, gorgeous, and perfect! I was nearly kissed on my cheek by one my first week home from the hospital as I sat on my proch, there began my love for humming birds! I particularly love the ones with green on them as I imagine Sadie would have had green eyes like her daddy and myself!!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

A foreign feeling...

It happened this past week while on vaca with my husband and in-laws. 

You see, I was sitting on my balcony, looking out over the turquoise ocean in a country that I truly love to be!  It was warm, the sun was shining, palm trees were swaying, and the waves were rocking.  I had this really weird feeling come over me, and as I sat contemplating what it could possibly be, it hit me!  I felt contentment!!!!  It felt so strange you see because I truly have not felt it in over seven months!  Content!  Wow!  I was content!  And then, the minute I realized what it was, instantly I felt pain in my arms, pain in my c-section scar area, pain in my heart....There it was and so quickly there it went! 

Contentment!  I felt it, it was over seven months since I had felt it, but there it was!  I hope I will feel it again sometime soon.....

No comments: