SADIE QUINN BAKER ~A Video by ELHAS

Sadie Quinn Baker from Every Life Has A Story

Becky & Zak lost their first born child, Sadie Quinn, on July 10th, 2010 due to pre-eclampsia & HELLP syndrome at 24 weeks pregnant.


Hummingbirds remind me of my Sadie~tiny, gorgeous, and perfect! I was nearly kissed on my cheek by one my first week home from the hospital as I sat on my proch, there began my love for humming birds! I particularly love the ones with green on them as I imagine Sadie would have had green eyes like her daddy and myself!!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

9 Months and 2 weeks later....

Here we are, 9 months and 2 weeks after our Sadie came into the world and then left it! We are just now able to hang a family picture on our wall. Its all we have, the quality is very poor, but we were not expecting to have a family picture taken when we did and certainly not under the circumstances we did. All we had was an old i-phone (the picture quality was bad in the older i-phones)!

My husband hung it! It hangs by our bed so we both can look over and see our baby girl! So precious and perfect! Her life too short!

This is what it looks like on our wall, this is our family!!




This is the original picture:


We love you baby girl, miss you every second of every day!!

Love,

Mommy and Daddy

5 comments:

TanaLee Davis said...

I think for being a photo taken from a cell phone...that's pretty good.

Thank you for following me...in return I follow your story.
It breaks my heart to see how Pre-eclampsia can tear a family into pieces. I'm grateful to know that you and your husband have stuck by each other in such an ordeal. Your daughter is precious....I know all too well the fear in what you went through and the pain you live with now. My husband and I feel for anyone walking these steps but hope that one day Pre-eclampsia wont hurt any more families. One day this hope will be true.

Hugs-
Felicia

Becky said...

I think many of us share a similar family photo. The quality isn't important.
Thinking of you

TanaLee Davis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Malory said...

A beautiful family.

rebecca said...

It's a beautiful picture, glad you have it to treasure and were able to hang it in a place that brings you both comfort. I'm so sorry for your loss, I know how painfully difficult it is to lose a baby at that gestation. Hoping you feel the support and encouragement from this amazing community of women who have suffered similar losses and know that you are not alone ((hugs))