SADIE QUINN BAKER ~A Video by ELHAS

Sadie Quinn Baker from Every Life Has A Story

Becky & Zak lost their first born child, Sadie Quinn, on July 10th, 2010 due to pre-eclampsia & HELLP syndrome at 24 weeks pregnant.


Hummingbirds remind me of my Sadie~tiny, gorgeous, and perfect! I was nearly kissed on my cheek by one my first week home from the hospital as I sat on my proch, there began my love for humming birds! I particularly love the ones with green on them as I imagine Sadie would have had green eyes like her daddy and myself!!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blog hop #2



This month, I have to say, I truly feel more hopeful! I don't even have to think about it, I DO FEEL HOPEFUL!

We recently met with two woman whom became a HUGE part of my life that 10th day of July! I will NEVER forget these two woman and all they have done for me. They have helped me in ways I can never express.
I got to meet with them both a few days ago, and it was such an amazing time. I haven't seen them both since the week I left the hospital, but we've been in touch! To see them again, to give them huge hugs, to talk with them, to cry with them, it was a huge point in this process of grief! They gave me hope....hope that maybe one day I will see a rainbow!   You see for a time, I wasn't sure if I'd ever get to see a rainbow for myself.

I've longed for, in fact prayed for the chance to see a rainbow...and now I know I have the hope that I just may in fact see MY rainbow!!

I know its just a little thing, and I am hoping its not all for not!

Even if my hope is dangling on a string in front of me, its there right?  And for that I am grateful!

Now I guess we just wait and see....will I see MY rainbow??!?!!?!?!?!??!  Time will tell!

4 comments:

Franchesca said...

You just sound so hopeful :) :) :) Your friends sound like such a great support! We all need beautiful friends like that :)

xo

DandelionBreeze said...

Great that you feel so hopeful. Lovely to have such supportive friends. You will see your rainbow too xoxo

Anonymous said...

Sending wishes of rainbows your way!! And hugs as well!

Jessica said...

Thank goodness for hope. Sending lots of rainbow thoughts your way.